Tuesday, September 10, 2013



 Ok so I've been trying to get into the Christmas Spirit and get a jump start on my Christmas card making.... A little difficult when the leaves are still green, the sun is bright and there is no snow, or juingle music to help get those creative juices flowing.
So I go to my favorite app loaded with stations that play nothing but Christmas music all year long, turn it up and away I go !! Ho ho ho !!!


A Couple of traditional green and white and red and white cards.  Embossing folder Cuttlebug Snowflake pattern. I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink. Added a ribbon,  a cut file poinsettia (I drew in the veins in the petals and ink the edges to give them a little more pop.  Added some tiny rhinestones. The stamps were from various Stampin Up sets


For these cards I used Spellbinders M-Bossabilities- Winter wishes to emboss.  Patterned paper for the presents, thin ribbon and done!


No comments:

Post a Comment