Saturday, September 27, 2014

Halloween Cards




Well before I knew it September is almost over and autumn is upon us. I've started making my Christmas cards but I also found time to make a few Halloween cards.

There are cards I made this afternoon.

 I love the Stampin' Up! Bite Me Polymer set.  I also used  The Bootiful Occasions and Fang-tastic sets.
The Witch is made using Stampin' Up! punches and the Dress Up framelits. The punches etc can be found here at Patty's Stamping Spot.



 The Frankenstein's are adorable. I came across them on pintrest and Paper Ecstasy is the blog with the samples. She also made a vampire, ghosts, mummy and monsters. I will definitely be giving them a make as well. !

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh these are adorable!! You should play along with us at www.catherineandcathycreate.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Frankensteins!!! Thanks for sharing with all of us at Catherine & Cathy Create!

    ReplyDelete