Monday, October 14, 2013



 It's been a little while since I've posted anything, real life has been a little hectic lately.

Catherine and Cathy Create  run an awesome blog full of helpful hints, gorgeous projects and of course loads of challenges. One of the challenges they are running this week is the CHALLENGE: "In Threes".      Basically the idea is create something, a card, page, tag, what ever your heart desires but you must use 3 of something.  Flowers, buttons, images, the list of possibilities is endless!!
I decided to give this a whirl and below is what I came up with.

 I made a pop up slider card and I used the stamp sets  Kindness Matters and Summer Silhouettes from Stampin Up. My 3 are the 3 dandelions on the front of the card.  I added a little glitter to the dandelion puffs using Glossy Accents and MS Crystal Fine Glitter.
 



 When the tag/tab is pulled out, this is what the card looks like.  The Thank You image and border are from Hot off the Press.



 Finally this shot shows the tag that is used to pull the top image up and slide it into a standing position. The butterfly is a MS stamp and then little floating dandelion s from the Stampin Up Summer Silhouettes,  again glitter applied for a little added sparkle.


Thanks for looking !!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This card is super impressive! Thanks for playing along with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete