Sunday, April 7, 2013



 Well it's been awhile since I have ventured into my blog, real life and a bad memory keep me from remembering to come in and post, Don't want to say that age has anything to do with this haha.
I belong to an amazing group on FB (Crop Circles) with a group of unbelievably fantastic and creatively inspiring women. Once a month or so we put on challenges within the group, one challenge is the Same but different. One person hosts the challenge and then provides each person with a collection of scrap items to do with what they may. The items are the same but the results are always outstandingly different.
This month we were given a square piece of scrap paper, a length of lace and a journaling card, below was my take using the materials.






I used Prima Ledger and Almanac  paper, the shutters and window tops also Prima, as well as the Hexagon mask which I filled in using Ceramic Stucco. The flowers were a mixture of Prima and Petaloo. The Clock embellishment is Teresa Collins and other various additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment