Thursday, February 28, 2013



We just finished a Twinchie Swap in a group a belong to (Crop Circles). This was amazingly fun and challenging as at first I had no idea what a twinchie was, and when I found out I could not figure out how I was going to do anything on something so small !!
A Twinchie is a 2 X 2 inch square( or circle, flower, etc) decorated for use as an embellishment on a card, scrap page, etc. 

This was my creation


 I used 2X2 pieces of kraft paper, I stamped them with sheet music and distressed the using Tim Holtz Sabby Shutter and Tea Dye Distress pads. Scalloped punched the label from some music paper, stamped the the quote (KaiserCraft Life Sentiments) and then used distress ink to distress the edges. Tim Holtz Nostalgic Tissue tape along the side. Pearl and Lace ribbon.  The butterfly was made with EK's 3 in 1 punch (although I only used 2) The bottom butterfly is vellum the top a distressed book page, Black Soot Distress sparkle glue trimming the edges and a few pearls.

Below are all the Twinchies from the swap, I distressed an old wooden frame and now my Twinchies are proudly displayed !



 

1 comment:

  1. love that you put these twinchies in a frame!!! i' need to do that for my scraproom wall! great idea!

    ReplyDelete